ExamMate VCE Health and Human Development Unit 4 – lets you efficiently learn and test your understanding of VCE Health and Human Development Unit 4. This app is powerful study tool for preparing and excelling in the exam.
Combining 332 instructive flash cards, numerous mnemonic devices (memory aids) to assist with recalling concepts, and the Leitner system for sorting this app is a must-have tool to efficiently and effectively revise and identify your weaknesses, allowing you to prioritize and focus your study-time.
Released for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, with high quality graphics and text flash cards.
Flash card topics include:
- Definition and classification of development and sustainability
- Health & development of developing countries and Australia
- Income & gender equality impacts on a country’s health status
- Peace & political stability impacts on a country’s health status
- Health care and education impacts on a country’s health status
- Physical environment & infrastructure impacts on health status
- Global marketing impact on a country’s health status
- U.N.’s Millennium Development Goals
- Sustainable human development
- Aid and global health
- The United Nations
- The World Health Organization
- AusAID, the Australian government and aid
- Australia's non-government agencies
- Ways to ensure sustainability