This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Cardiac Anaesthesiaincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• Provides practical, evidence-based guidance
• Covers areas such as the reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraception, and infertility
• A concise, easy-to-use handbook giving easy access to all essential information
• Perfect for anyone studying for membership of the Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare
New to this edition
• New chapter on Recurrent Miscarriage
• Expanded information on Fragile X syndrome, drug interactions with estrogen, including new practical tables and diagrams
• Includes new contraceptive methods such as Nexplanon
The Oxford Handbook of Reproductive Medicine and Family Planning, second edition provides essential practical information in the care of the adolescent and reproductive age females and males. Evidence-based and concise, this handbook is the must-have resource for all practitioners, trainees, and students in sexual and reproductive healthcare.
Fully updated for the second edition, this handbook now contains additional practical guidance, algorithms and diagrams, a new chapter on recurrent miscarriage, as well as expanded informaiton on topics such as PCOs and hirsuitism. It follows chronological age up to the menopause, covering areas such as the reproductive system, puberty, the menstrual cycle, contraceptive methods, and infertility. This is the essential guide to all aspects of reproductive medicine, family planning and sexual health, providing all the vital information the reader needs.
READERSHIP: Medical students, specialist nurse groups, GPs, practitioners in gynaecology, general medicine and endocrinology. Those doctors undertaking membership of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, and postgraduate trainees in reproductive medicine
Authors: Enda McVeigh, John Guillebaud, and Roy Homburg
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!