The Bipolar Daze App was developed with the bipolar affected person in mind. It offers a full mood tracker with the ability to store notes with your current mood, a medication list, and a medication tracker to make sure you are taking your meds on time.
With push notifications enabled you'll receive daily reminders and motivational quotes as well.
- Track mood along with amount slept the previous night and a note
- Display mood history in table format with mood average listed at the top
- The medication tracker checks that you have taken your meds morning, afternoon, evening, and at bedtime. Currently this is up to the user to commit to tracking, resets at midnight.
- My notes area allows you to keep important thoughts or observations, especially those you wish to discuss with your doctor.
- Access to bipolardaze.com articles whenever connected to the web, stay in tune with the latest developments in science or the latest op-eds.
New in version 3:
*** Chat! *** Now you can chat with other bipolar people instantly.
*** Now hours slept is averaged and displayed along with mood average.
*** Quick numbers in case of a crisis.
*** Bug fixes for keyboard dismissal and notifications.
*** New selectable reminders ask you if you've taken your meds (user configured).
This app is a perfect companion to anyone looking to really track their progress, measure their goals, and maintain consistency in reporting to your doctor. Download the app, your disease and your doctor will thank you.
Visit us on the web at http://bipolardaze.com or search Facebook for Bipolar Daze to find our Page and Private Discussion Group.
If you have suggestions for improvements or would like to help with future versions please contact Jason Rybka at firstname.lastname@example.org.