Aikido is a name which is created by linking three characters in Japanese. Ai means joining, Ki refers to spirit and do means way. By taking these three terms together you get the essence of the art of aikido. Aikido can then be defined as a form of martial art which joins the spirit in order to find the way. In the 1930's - 1940's this was officially accepted as the definition as the true name of this martial art.
Highlight Feature of Aikido Plus:
- Aikido Gallery.
- Aikido Video ( Tips & Training).
- Aikido PDF.
- Take Aikoodo Photo of the Day.
And Here's what you'll discover in Aikodo Plus:
- Origin and Development of Aikido
- Aikido and Its Significance for Self-Defense
- The 'Ki" Concept- Essential Element of Aikido
- Aikido and the Power Systems of the Body
- Aikido - A Course to Self -Finding
- Asian Concept of Power, Personality and Mind- Aikido
- How to Avert Aikido Injuries?
- Unusual Weapons Used In Aikido
- Aikido - The Art to Eventual Harmony
- Aikido Techniques- Physical Relevance and a Spiritual Polestar