“Future Greenland 2015” is the fourth in the series of Future Greenland conferences that Greenland Business Association organises every second year. In 2013, the attendance record was set by 450 participants who took part in animated debates and workshops under the conference title “From vision to realisation”.
The Greenland Business Association is once again inviting everyone interested in society to participate in an inspiring debate on the goals and direction for the development of Greenland, under the heading “Growth and welfare – scenarios for the development of Greenland”.
- See the program for the conference incl. workshops
- Read about our the Keynote Speakers
- Vote for the best pitcher !
- Network with other participants via the app
- Share your events and read others posts on the “wall”
-Participate in the social events during the conference