The TakeTen Programme is an effective IT Resource for schools:
• Helping children and young people to learn more effectively.
• Helping teachers to create a calmer more productive classroom environment.
Learning the skill of self regulation is a key life skill for all children and it has an important impact on children’s outcomes particularly their ability to learn.
TakeTen uses heart rhythm technology to improve concentration, reduce stress and develop new life skills. Teaching you how to Take Ten. The new TakeTen programme for iPads with app and ear sensor.
We have listened to the feedback from teachers and pupils over the last few years and we are delighted to launch this new development for schools.
The TakeTen app has new features including:
• Portability for use around the school
• Greater flexibility for use in the classroom
• Helps pupils who need “time-out”
• Facility to monitor emotions
• Safe place and Chillout Zone meditations available on app
• Reporting on user trends and performance