MacPractice Clipboard for iPad employs a familiar, intuitive interface based on traditional paper check-in forms to provide a secure, HIPAA-compliant registration process for patients and streamlined data entry for MacPractice MD, DDS, DC, and 20/20 users.
**Requires MacPractice 5.1**
- Patient registration with photo
- Health and social history
- Chief complaint
- HIPAA release with electronic signature
- Save money and time on printed forms, filing and storage! Go paperless!
- Impress your patients with the latest technology!
Note: This App is intended for use by medical offices. In order to use the Clipboard App with your practice's data, you must have the MacPractice MD, DDS, DC, or 20/20 desktop application.
About MacPractice, Inc.
MacPractice, Inc. is a client-centric practice management and clinical software development firm, comprised of highly experienced and caring individuals, dedicated to the development and support of best-of-class Apple software, hardware and associated services for physicians, dentists, chiropractors and eye care professionals.