In X-Rainbow you progress across levels by hitting and acting upon blocks. Some blocks are static and others active, like bombs, movers, mirrors, descenders, generators or the king block. To hit blocks you have an unlimited supply of balls which are shot in a slingshot-like fashion. Balls interact with blocks in a physical way under the effect of gravity. The unpredictability of ball's motions and the activity of the blocks create a fun environment to play.
The initial stages in the game aim at presenting the different blocks and making the player comfortable with the gameplay, while later stages present more and more challenging action and levels.
- A fun original game with great gameplay
- Includes 70 levels with a variety of challenges
- Easy to play, challenging to master
- Straightforward level help
- Refreshing colorful graphics
- Available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad running iOS 4.3+
- And for Android 2.2+ phones and tablets
- Available in a full version and a free version with the initial 20 levels
The X-Rainbow story began with violet and it went all the way to red: the evil Dr. Darko somehow froze the colors of the rainbow into solid blocks! Dr. Darko left them scattered over 70 levels and his block army will do anything to stop you from freeing the rainbow colors frozen in those blocks. As you advance across the levels, Dr. Darko will place harder and meaner obstacles to your progress... "Free those colors!"