The days of having to trek out to the bank in order to send and receive money are long done with and now you don’t even need to be sitting in front of your desktop or talking on the phone to do it. The following is a list of apps dedicated to making money transfers smooth, simple, and fast so that it’s something you can do while out and about and not have to worry about it.
The best iPad apps for money transfers
17 May 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
The USEND money transfer app is for you to manage your entire global financial life in one place. Open your USEND Global Account for free in minutes. With this iPad app for transferring money, you can send money to more than 50 countries, load funds and manage balances in multiple currencies, free transfers to other USEND Global Accounts, pay bills in the United States and load credits to mobile phones globally. Find more than 700 options of gift cards to buy, use, and send to others as you wish
- Send money to more than 50 countries worldwide with the best rates and security
- Pay for your money transfers using your bank account, credit card or debit card.
- Send and request money from friends and family simply and quickly
- Keep and exchange currencies in the app with the best rates
- Pay bills in the USA and 20+ countries without the bureaucracy of large banks
The MoneyGram® app for iPad puts the convenience of innovative international money transfers, bill pay and more into the palm of your hand. With this good app for money transfers, you can do much including:
- Sending money online to 200+ countries & territories using a bank account, debit card or credit card
- Saving time in line by starting your in-store money transfer in the app and paying with cash at a location
- Sending wire transfers to a bank account, debit card, mobile wallet or to approximately 350,000 locations around the world in cash
- Setting up automatic, recurring online money transfers on a weekly or monthly basis
- Sending money online with MoneyGram FastSend™, using only the receiver’s legal name and mobile phone
- And much more!!!
Revolut is an account designed to help manage your money better, anywhere in the world. Unlike the banks, they don’t add hidden fees and they put technology at the heart of everything they do. Open an app-based account in just a few minutes and join 6+ million people who are experiencing a radically better way to manage and control their money.
- Get instant spending notifications after every card payment.
- Spend abroad in over 150 currencies with the real exchange rate.
- Transfer money abroad with the real exchange rate.
- If you lose or misplace your card, just freeze/unfreeze it from within the app.
When you want to transfer money you want to be able to do so in a user-friendly manner, of course, but also in a way that you know your funds are safe. The Xoom Money Transfer app is dedicated to giving users a quick, easy, and safe way to send funds to people. You can send money from within the United States to any other country in the world and you can even pay International bills right through the app. The app provides you with a status of your transfer and the exchange rates are locked in so you know you're getting the best rates out there. The app also features very low rates to keep customers happy and coming back.
- Send money internationally
- Pay international bill
- Get transfer status
- Exchange rates are locked in
- User-friendly, quick, and safe
When it comes to sending money one of the most trusted and user-friendly services is Western Union and now you can have all its benefits at your fingertips with the Western Union Money Transfer app. This app makes it possible to send funds to recipients all over the world; in fact, to more than 200 different countries and territories. You can send funds to an individual person or a business. Go ahead and set up the transfer and then you can go complete it with an agent. Before you actually sent the funds you'll be able to get an estimated price. Of course you will be able to track the transfer giving you peace of mind.
- Set up money transfers
- Send money to 200 countries and territories
- Track your transfers
- Use the app to find the nearest agent
- Get an estimated price of the transfer
Do you need to be able to send money to an international location but you don't want to spend a fortune to do so? The TransferWise Money Transfer app has been created to make sending money a breeze, plus you can do so at a cost-effective price. When it comes to the cost you will actually be able to send money for up to 90% less. The app also is able to send your money quickly so that the recipient has it as fast as possible. For those living in the U.S., you'll be able to send money through ACH bank debit. European residents can send money with their debit card. You can also use this app to pay an international bill.
- Send money abroad
- Rates are up to 90% less
- Pay international bills
- Money is sent very quickly
The Azimo Money Transfer app is all about ease-of-use so that you can send money to friends and family with ease no matter where they may be. With this app you can send money internationally to more than 190 different countries. The recipient can pick up the funds at one of the more than 270,000 locations that are found around the world. The delivery times are impressive so your recipient won't be waiting long. The app also features competitive exchange rates. Track the transfer from the app so you know when it has been received. On the flip side people can also send money to you through the app.
- Send money to more than 190 countries
- There are over 270,000 cash pick-up locations around the world
- The delivery times are fast
- Competitive rates
- Receive money through the app
- Track transfers
Before you send funds overseas you'll want to check out the WorldRemit app that is known for offering a low-cost way to send money. This one is cheap to use, sends money quickly, and you can set up a transfer any time of the day or night. You'll be able to send money to over 100 destinations around the world from over 50 different countries. As for accepting funds the recipient can do a mobile money, cash pick-up, mobile airtime top-up, or bank deposit. Before you send your money you'll be able to see the fees up-front so there are no surprises, the app will send an email or SMS notification about the transfer, and you don't have to visit an agent in person to do the transfer.
- A low-cost option
- Choose the money pick-up method
- No need to send through an agent at a location
- View fees up-front
- Send to more than 100 worldwide destinations