Who doesn’t love a great game of bowling? There’s no need to drive around in search for a local alley to enjoy the fun, because these apps are all able to provide you with challenge and fun that you love on your mobile device. You’ll love the variety of features, themes, sounds, and challenge that these offer and there’s a good chance you’ll want to download more than just one.
The best iPhone apps for bowling games
27 Jun 2021, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
This bowling app for iPhone is a game from the world #1 bowler Jason Belmonte. Get it the bowling game app now for free and learn how to bowl from the champion! It's a tenpin bowling game loved by gamers, real life bowlers and pro bowlers as well. Familiar swipe-to-throw system, yet exciting and challenging to master because it involves every single aspect of a real-life bowling physics.
- Build up your Arsenal with the best branded bowling balls in the industry
- Practice on the real-
- life oil patterns
- Use skill-ups to level up faster and to blast those pins off the lanes
- Keep in good shape with daily tournaments
- Get your perks from a big pool of prizes with a slot-machine
it's time to play the real-time PvP multiplayer sports game everyone's talking about!
Bowl on every fantastic 3D bowling alley with friends and players from around the world online in real-time as you compete in tournaments and 1v1 games!
In the bowling game app, you can upgrade your balls and unlock new competitive series as you master your bowling skills and compete with other players online in the quest to be the Bowling King with a strike on every bowl!
- Quick-fire 1v1 online real-time gameplay.
- Revolutionary bowling system that's easy to learn but difficult to master.
- Thousands of online players are waiting to be challenged.
- Bowl through more advanced series as you "raise the stakes".
- Earn promotion in weekly leagues to unlock premium bowling balls.
- Advance through stunning 3D bowling alleys from all around the world: snowy mountains, Monument Valley, a rock gig and more classic sports clubs.
- Climb the career ladder in one of the best competitive sports, now in the form of an easy bowling app.
- Clash with friends in every bowling club like you've never done before!
The scene: 1979 Iowa State Bowling Championship. Primetime is your middle name, and the pressure is right up your alley. After all, it's how you roll. But keep your mind out of the gutter, pal. It's down to this: Munson, McCraken, The Jesus, and you. Let's do this.
- Kingpin Bowling is an endless arcade bowling game with a bevy of cute and clever characters to keep you dancing on the tips of your bowling shoes.
- Avoid giant hotdogs, gargatuan soda pops, oversized clipboards, massive pencils, flying popcorn and a few other surprises!
- Knock down pins in your lane to win the State Championship. You were born for this, and this game is a strike!
- Simple one touch control scheme perfect for mobile devices.
With cool 3D graphics, 3 game modes, and realistic physics, it’s no wonder why this app has been downloaded over a million times. Play against the computer, by yourself or friends. Enjoy 16 different bowling balls that you can customize, GameCenter integration, a stats screen, choose ball spin before or after throwing, random ball option and more. After you play this one time, you will see why it’s one of the best bowling apps for the iOS.
- Over 1 million downloads
- Cool 3D graphics, Realistic Physics
- 3 Game Modes, Stats Screen, GameCenter
- Play against computer, others or just by yourself
- Random ball option, Ball spin option
If you were a fan of Action Bowling this is a chance to get your fix with the sequel - the Action Bowling 2 app. Don't expect the same old same old here as this 10-pin bowling game was completely rebuilt to give users more of everything. The user interface is what took the majority of the improvements as its now easier to use the controls. You can play in multi-player mode with up to three of your friends, real-time online action, or solo mode. Of course you're working to get a 300 point game and that can be made possible by getting those infamous Turkeys. Action Bowling 2 app review
- Play in solo or multi-player mode
- The app supports Game Center
- Offers a realistic game of 10-pin bowling
- The user interface has been completely rebuilt
While some people want a bowling app that is filled with features and tools others are interested in one that provides them with a realistic game. The My Bowling 3D app has been designed to look and feel like the real thing and features body physics that play out like they do in real life. You've got plenty of environments, balls, and pins to choose from. There are achievements to earn, you can play with up to four players, and there are a couple of different game modes. The app keeps track of your stats so you can do your best to work your way into pro status.
- This app is realistic and offers 3D graphics
- There are different game modes
- Play with up to four players
- Keep track of your stats
- There are achievements to earn
Here's your chance to become a pro bowler as you take part in all kinds of regional and then national championships in the PBA® Bowling Challenge app. Launch the app and choose between a few different game modes then choose your bowling ball. Keep in mind each ball has its own statistics. Each of the tournaments have bonus challenges. The app supports Game Center and Leaderboards and gives you the chance to bowl against 21 of the best PBA bowlers out there. Because the app is tracking your stats you'll be able to take a look at your progress any time you like. PBA® Bowling Challenge app review
- Gives you a chance to compete in tournaments
- Play against the top 21 PBA bowlers
- Choose your bowling ball
- Each ball has its own statistics
- The app supports Game Center and the Leaderboards
Real Bowling is a cute and realistic bowling app for your iPhone. The app is an arcade bowling game that features cutting edge neon graphics. Users can select from various modes, to become a virtual bowling king. A simple tap and drag rolls your virtual bowling ball. Knock down all the pins at once and score a strike. Knock them down in two tries and get a spare. Enjoy fabulous music in the background and select from fun display options such as night bowling or neon bright. Users can play alone or with friends. Bowling King app review
- Realistic bowling gameplay
- Tap and drag to roll the ball
- Single- or multi-player
- Free bowling game app for iPhone
Check out iShuffle Bowling 3, a highly ranked shooting game that brings you a completely novel approach to bowling play on mobile devices. Users can enjoy amazing 3D bowling with their friends right on their iPhone. The app features amazing sound effects and every time you score, the crowd erupts with applause, making you feel like a real star at the lanes. The design of this game includes accurate 3D physics so you will be amazed at the realism. It’s easy to get started bowling, but like the real-life game, it will take you a while to master.
- Highly ranked shooting game
- Novel approach to mobile bowling
- Sound effects
- 3D graphics
- Accurate physics
Strike! Ten Pin Bowling is the ideal app for the sophisticated bowling lover. Strike will allow you to direct the ball in the most lifelike way, even letting you get into the pocket with a curve, or covert a split. The app features mini-games, as well as authentic 10 pin gameplay. Users can customize their bowling ball to add a personal touch. Simply choose your ball and slide into starting position. Drag straight and the ball rolls, swipe to curve it. Users can even add a spin with just flick of a finger. The app loads quickly, and you can keep track of your progress across multiple devices.
- Authentic 10 pin play
- Customize the ball
- Quick loading
- Free bowling app for iPhone
Here's your chance to prove how amazing of a bowler you truly are with the Bowling King app. You don't have to head out to the lanes in order to bowl a perfect game. This app features real-time one-on-one matches that are exciting and challenging. If you'd rather, you can play with your friends or in single player mode as a great way to practice. There are more than 150 achievements to get, you can choose that ball to use, enjoy a variety of bowling alleys, and take part in mini games along the way.
- Work at earning the more than 150 achievements
- Play in a real-time one-on-one match
- Play in single-player mode to practice
- Choose your ball
- There are mini-games
- There is a variety of bowling alleys
- Excellent graphics, sounds, and overall performance
It's time to get your bowling game on and that can be done with the Lets Bowl 2 app. This one features slick 3D graphics and physics so it performs just like the real thing. And just like in a real game of bowling you'll be doing your best to try to bowl a perfect game of 300 spread out over the 10 frames. You can play with your friends in Pass and Play mode and there is an online multi-player mode with up to four people. You'll be awarded with "bowling bucks" each time you get a spare or strike. Your money can then be used to buy items in the ProShop. There are achievements you can earn and you can do your best to climb the Leaderboard. Lets Bowl 2: Free Multiplayer Bowling app review
- Enjoy realistic 3D graphics and physics
- There are different bowling alleys
- There are different bowling balls
- Choose your game mode
- Earn bowling bucks to shop with
- Earn achievements
- Climb the worldwide Leaderboard