Have you got a question weighing on your mind and you could really use some input from others? If so this list of apps is a great place to start. The apps allow you to create polls and take part in other polls allowing a flow of information to take place. The apps are easy to use so that anyone can set up a poll within minutes and start getting instant feedback.
The best iPad apps for social polls
16 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
Join Toluna, a community of millions of members who voice their opinions, influence big brands, and get rewarded in the process. Give your input to leading brands on their latest products and services, and in return receive points redeemable for gift vouchers, cool products, or even cash. Mingle with the community to start lively debates on the latest news stories or trends.
- Connect with people who share the same views as you and debate with those who don’t
- Influence big brands by answering short surveys
- Earn points and treat yourself by redeeming them for great rewards and even cash
- Continue the conversation on social media and share your polls and topics on Facebook or Twitter
- Snap photos on the go and create quick polls to see what the community thinks
Sometimes when you've got a question it helps to get some input from others but that doesn't mean you have the time to be asking around. The Wonder Polls app is a really fun offering where you can create your own poll and then get answers from people. You are given instant results and you can also chat with those who have answered in your comments section. Maybe you don't have a question on your mind, not to worry the app is still lots of fun because you can check out other polls and post your answer and contribute to their post.
- Create a poll of any question you may have
- Chat with those who answer your poll in the comments section
- Get instant answers as people can start posting immediately
- Comment on other peoples’ polls
Wonder Polls: Question Everything! Free - fun platform for answering polls, trivia, and random questions
Your input is requested in the Show of Hands app where you can take your time answering engaging polls and creating your own polls. The app offers users a real-time way to set up a poll and then start getting feedback. You will be able to get as much as 500 votes per poll. It doesn't matter what your subject matter is, you can go ahead and create it. The app also gives users the ability to vote on other polls so you can add to the community and help to create more data. The app is very user-friendly and the polls are quick to create.
- Create your own poll about anything
- You can receive up to 500 responses in a poll
- The polls/answers/comments take place in real-time
- Give back to the community by answering other peoples’ polls
Show of Hands app review: full-featured opinion polling on diverse topics
Imagine if you could earn amazing rewards just by answering questions? That's the whole mentality between the iPoll app where you can take polls and start earning free rewards. After you set up your profile each time a mission becomes available to you an alert will be sent out. All you have to do is finish the mission and you'll earn credits. You'll be able to use your credits on airline tickets and gift cards among other items. Your missions are determined based on the stores you like to shop at, your location, brand awareness, and ad testing.
- Complete missions and earn credits
- You will be alerted when a mission is available to you
- Your credits can be used for airline tickets and gift cards
- The more missions you complete, the more credits you will earn
iPoll app review: complete special missions to earn discounts, exclusive benefits, and even cash rewards
Some of the top companies out there are learning that surveys are the best and easiest way to get input from customers just like you. The Surveys On The Go app has been created to give companies a platform to create these surveys in and then make them easily accessible to the public. You will be able to sign into the app and take a survey whenever you feel like it. Now here's the really great part - you will be paid to take the surveys. The more you complete, the more you will earn. The majority of the surveys take just minutes to complete.
- Complete surveys whenever you want
- Surveys take minutes to complete
- Each time you complete a survey you earn money
- Your information is never sold to outside companies
Surveys On The Go app review: get paid to take surveys-2020
If you're a teacher/professor or someone who makes presentations on a regular basis and you are looking for a way to transform you lesson into an engaging and interactive one, then the Poll Everywhere app is for you. This app lets users set up polls in any way they want and then present them to an audience and start getting live responses. The results update live which is fun for the presenter and the participants. You can share your questions with your audience in PowerPoint, from the web, or in Keynote. If you are using the app with a PowerPoint presentation you can click through it with ease.
- Set up polls in a variety of ways/formats
- Share the poll online, with Keynote, or PowerPoint
- Features real-time updating of answers
- You can use the app as a remote with a PowerPoint presentation