Are you the type who loves a good piece of trivia? Do you think you know it all when it comes to trivia knowledge? If so, you'll want to check out this list of trivia apps for the iPhone and iPad. They'll keep you occupied when you are in line at the doctor's office or have a few spare minutes at work. Who knows, maybe you'll find out you didn't know as much as you thought!
The best trivia apps for iPhone and iPad 2020
21 Dec 2020, by Matt Tennison
This Trivia games app is for those who like quizzes, competition and strive to win. Choose from a variety of fun categories to compete against your friends in which the first player to submit the correct answer wins. You will even find some fun tasks included within the game to keep things extra interesting. You can turn tasks on or off as you wish. Variety of categories to choose from in this fun trivia app:
- Fun facts
- General knowledge
- TV, Film and Music
This app is for those Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? It is now on your phone! Test your knowledge, call on the audience, & build up your team of experts! Join the laughter, nerves, & nail-biting tension – climb the Money Tree to become a MILLIONAIRE for FREE today! Who Wants to Be A Millionaire’s AWESOME Features:
- Unlock NEW CITIES and TRAVEL THE WORLD!
- Use CLASSIC LIFELINES such as 50:50 & ASK THE AUDIENCE, & the all new ASK AN EXPERT!
- Build a TEAM OF EXPERTS in every CITY you play in!
- Climb to the top of the daily leaderboard against your FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
- Constant game updates!
- Play on–the–go with our OFFLINE MODE and win anytime and anywhere you want!
Mindoo is a unique learning and quiz app for testing and improving your general knowledge in many diverse and interesting categories. Always stay up to date with Mindoo - good trivia app, which motivates you in turn to play Mindoo again and again. It is easy to use and has 15 free, available categories in the basic version.
- International, carefully chosen questions on general knowledge
- Worthwhile, well-known and exciting facts
- All future categories already included in the paid versions
- Available for offline play at any time
Living up to its name, this app provides users with a collection of more than 1800 questions spanning over a dozen categories. There are 5 gaming modes which let you choose how to play depending on what you feel like and how many people are involved. Helpful hints are provided for when you inevitably come across questions you may need a bit of help with. This app is also compatible with VoiceOver.
- More than 1800 questions
- Helpful hints
- Game modes to suit your mood
- Accessible with VoiceOver
- Game Center integration
Star Wars fans will be able to put their fandom to the test with this app, which contains trivia questions from the 7 Star Wars movie episodes, across Siths, Jedis, fighters, and heroes. Questions are varied in difficulty level, and from various locations. There are also themed and grouped questions that cover particular episodes. The app has an awesome interface guaranteed to occupy your senses as you make your way through the map and take in the theme for each level.
- Questions from 7 Star Wars episodes
- Questions cover various heroes, Siths, Jedis, and more
- Themed and grouped questions
- Interactive map and themes for each level
- Immersive interface
Trivia Crack has you going up against friends and enemies alike to show who knows the most. Willy the spinner wheel will choose which questions you'll have to answer. If you're the first to get six crowns, you win. There are six categories and so many questions you'll never run out. There's a collectible card collection, you can make your own questions, you can chat with opponents, and you can choose one of 20 game languages. Play the game and prove how much you know. Read our review for more information.
- Go up against your friends
- Find out who has the most trivia knowledge
- Whoever answers all six categories wins
- Free with many in-app purchase options for coins, spins, and lives
- Collectible cards
This app is a rendition of the YouTube sensation Collider Video where your favorites such as John "The Outlaw" Rocha and Mark "Yodi" Reilly went head to head. Now you too can challenge the finest opponents in the world to test your movie knowledge. Aside from answering questions, you also get to play spin the wheel. There is a built-in leaderboard so you can see where you stand.
- Test your movie knowledge
- Compete against the finest opponents
- Spin the wheel
- Features the favorites from Schmoedown
The Quezztion Real Money Trivia app gives you the chance to win real prizes and cash. It also gives you the chance to show off just how much you know. First you will get the opportunity to practice before you play for real money; in the practice level you win Z, the virtual currency used by the app. When you're ready to compete for real, you will be matched against another player with similar skills. The game is free to play in practice mode. For each friend who joins, you'll get a $10 deposit to your account. Have a look at our review for more in-depth information.
- Live player rankings
- Fun music
- Invite friends and get money when they join
- Practice before you play for real
- Free to play in practice mode
How indoctrinated are you? Can you identify the world brand logo? See how far you can get! The game starts off easy but will become harder as you continue. You'll recognize hundreds (or thousands) of international brand logos that you see every day in movies, advertising, and on real life products. You'll be provided with letters and you'll have to fill in the blanks to solve the puzzle. If you get stuck you can reveal a letter, remove letters, or skip to the next level. Coins are required to perform help moves. You can earn the coins or buy them through in-app purchases.
- Identify the brand logo
- Becomes increasingly harder as you continue
- Recognize the brand logos you see every day
- Earn coins or buy them through in-app purchases
- Help options provided
The Knowledge Trainer: Warm Up Edition app will help you get those pistons firing with some high-quality trivia questions. This game is extremely addictive, challenging, and fun. In each lesson you'll have 10 questions from 10 different categories. Every time you answer correctly, you'll move up a level of difficulty. Answer wrong, and you'll drop down a level. Move up to improve your Knowledge Quotient. You can save the progress for up to three players, review your missed questions, and complete the bonus quiz with 100 questions. The app is free to play; you can upgrade to the full version or purchase 20 new lessons.
- Each lesson has 10 questions from 10 categories
- Five levels of difficulty
- Move up a level with each correctly answered question
- Save your progress
- Free to play with in-app purchases to upgrade to full version or buy more lessons