We put together a list of the best family health apps for iPhone.
The best family health apps for iPhone
28 Apr 2021, by AppPicker
Denteractive, a live dentist app for iPhone is designed to help you have live interactions with dental care professionals from the comfort of your home, office or when you’re on the go. You are traveling? No problem. Talk to your dentist online. With this family health app for iPhone, you can:
- Search for new or existing dentists, including general dentists and specialists
- Use Call Office Now feature to call the dental office immediately,
- Text a dentist privately, or make a video request for Facetiming
- Speak with a few dentists on the same day to get their opinion or pricing without having to leave your home or office
- Book dental appointments for office visits
- Share and store dental files and information such as pictures, videos, and X-ray images
Use your existing MyMercy account to manage your health information and communicate with your doctor on your mobile devices. With MyMercy app, which is a family health app you can:
- Review test results, medications, immunization history, and more
- Stay in touch with your physician
- Manage your appointments
- View and pay your bill
- Access your family's health information
Healthgrades, an app for family health, #1 brand for finding a doctor and connecting with the right care is now the heart of your family’s healthcare organization. With this Healthgrades app you can easily find doctors, book appointments, and organize all of your family’s providers in one easy-to-reach place.
- Use new map-based search to find providers within a specific geographic area
- Find doctors who schedule appointments via telehealth, or connect with a provider right away for on-demand telehealth appointments
- Find doctors who accept online appointment scheduling, or tap to call right from a doctor’s profile
- From your account, add a family member profile, including your spouse, children or parents for whom you manage care
- See what previous patients say about their experiences with doctors to help decide which one is right for you
What should you do if your child develops a fever, cough, vomiting, rash, sore throat or head injury? When can your child return to school or child care after an illness? These are medical advice questions that all parents have. MD 4KIDS, a kid’s health app is designed especially for these times. The care guides from MD 4KIDS app help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide speedy symptom relief for minor illnesses or injuries you can manage on your own.
- Choose the most appropriate symptom care guide
- Use the symptom decision chart to find the recommended action
- Follow the self-care advice to make your child more comfortable
- The care guide that best matches your child’s symptom can be located quickly by using alphabetical index, body area index, or keyword search
Questions and concerns about your child’s health can arise day or night - when you’re at work, travelling or your doctor’s office is closed. Childrens MD app is designed especially for these times. It provides care guidelines to help you make smart decisions on what level of care (if any) is needed and how to provide symptom relief for minor illnesses and injuries at home. And if your child does need expert care, specialists at Children’s Hospital Colorado are one tap away with ChildrensMD app.
- Symptoms – for help deciding what to do when your child is sick or hurt
- Meds – for help with dosages and maintaining a list of your child’s medications
- Find a Doctor – search our directory to find the right doctor for your child
- Locations – quick access to our facilities network of care locations
- Emergency – quick connections to Poison Center, 911 and ER locations
The Immunization Summary, a health app for all the family with visualizing data (tables, graphs, maps) on policies, activities, and impact of national immunization systems. These data are reported by WHO & UNICEF Member States annually for incidence, coverage, immunization system indicators, and vaccination schedules. The WHO-UNICEF estimates of national immunization coverage constitute an independent technical assessment of coverage.
- Data available from 1980 to 2019 (as of July 2020) for 195 countries or territories
- Data from 1980 to 2020 is available from July 2021
- This immunization app is currently available in the six official WHO languages