Whether you want to improve your interactions with the local pharmacy, learn more about the medications you are taking, currently work in a pharmacy, or are thinking about a career in this field, then check out our list of the best pharmacy apps for your iPad.
The best pharmacy apps for iPad
27 Jun 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
CareZone makes it simpler to take care of yourself, an aging parent, and other family members that need your help. Managing medications can be a hassle. This pharmacy app will do the heavy lifting for you. Take pictures of meds (prescriptions, OTC, and supplements) and the names, dosages, and other details are automatically added for you.
- Always have a list of medications, dosages, and schedules with you
- Record important health vitals and track progress over time — such as Blood Glucose, Sleep, Weight, and more
- Document symptoms and privately share updates with family members
- Store insurance info, online account credentials, and other hard-to-remember details
Staying healthy. Saving time. Spending less. The CVS Pharmacy® drugs app makes them all easier.
Save with ExtraCare® and pick up prescriptions with a single scan (just tap “Show Card”). Enjoy 1-tap Rx checkout after the first time you prepay for your prescription. Get app-only deals and access all of your offers and rewards when you link your ExtraCare® card.
- Make sure you never miss a deal by opting in to notifications
- Plan out your shopping and saving with the weekly ad for your local store
- Pay for your medications and have them delivered
- Video chat with a health care provider 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage. This drug dictionary has a Drugs Encyclopaedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index
- Note for drugs favorites and drugs by bookmark
- Drug classifications computations and calculations
- Very friendly and beautiful interface
Drug Dictionary is a medical hand book app that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage. The best choice for a pocket drug dictionary app and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Completely offline and free to download
- List of drug name and uses
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures
If you are on regular medication then this app will enable you to manage all your prescriptions with ease as well as accrue huge savings on various products.
- Easy browsing functions
- Transfer prescription to another pharmacy
- Create your own wellness account
- Allows online shopping
- Weekly periodicals