If you search for the best media player apps for your iPhone or iPad then we have put together a list of the best ones currently available
The Best Media players for iPhone and iPad
17 Apr 2021, by AppPicker
VLC app for mobile is an iPhone media player. VLC for iOS is a port of the free VLC media player to iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. It can play all your movies, shows and music in most formats directly without conversion. It allows file synchronization with Dropbox, GDrive, OneDrive, Box, iCloud Drive, iTunes, direct downloads and through WiFi sharing as well as streaming from SMB, FTP, UPnP/DLNA media servers and the web. VLC offers support for advanced subtitles including full SSA compatibility, multi-track audio, and playback speed control.
- Supports all video and audio formats
- From old to new; all iOS versions are supported
- VLC is fully open source and free
This media player for iPhone allows to display the last watched movie and finished movies in different color; maintain resume position for every movie; display cover arts. RM Player allows app theme customization and use gestures: pinch to zoom and/or pan(optional), drag horizontally, change playback position, drag vertically on the right half of the screen, sound volume control, drag vertically on the left half of the screen, brightness control.
• Plays almost every movie file format including
• Provide App Passcode with different display style and wallpaper
• Sort movie by Name, Size, File extension, Duration Date, and Resolution
• Show movie details in different field like Thumbnail, Size, File extension, Duration Date, and Resolution
• Create a playlist of your video, make favorite video list and share video to a different platform
This is a video player for iPhone with which can you find yourself not able to sync movies and TV shows after updating to 10.2? With this video library player, you and anybody else who likes a video player that works over iTunes file transfer can do this without any problems. Features of the app include:
- Picture in Picture
- iTunes File Transfer
No converting with this iPhone video player. You can play almost all the video formats directly!
X-Player app can play almost any file format movies and streaming directly on your iOS device. Just transfer the media files to your iOS device by iTunes File Share or over Wi-Fi, then it can be played at once. It is not just a local movie player. You can also stream media files from most of all UPnP/DLNA media servers.
- USB Sync: Use iTunes to fast sync movies to your iDevice.
- WIFI Upload: Upload movies by the web browser of your computer, support ie/safari/firefox/chrome.
- Streaming: Support HTTP/RTSP/MMS/FTP/UDP/RTP/UPNP streaming.
- File Management: Create folders to organize your media files, support Create/Rename/Move/Delete folder.
- Different Replay Mode: Loop replay, 0.25 X ~ 4 X speed replay
HD Player is one of the few video players that can present HDR10+ videos correctly. HDR10+ playback requirements: iOS 11.0., iPhone, iPad with A10 processor and later. Compatible OS: iOS 9.0 and later. Supports most of video and audio codecs. Supports HDR10+ videos. Hardware-accelerated H264 decoder. Hardware-accelerated HEVC decoder on iOS 11 and later.
This video player app features:
- Thanks to Hardware-accelerated decoder, HD Player provides an excellent video playback time than another software-based player
- Thanks to Hardware-accelerated decoder, HD Player consumes less energy than other software-based player
- Multi-core decoding
- TV Output & Bluetooth Headset
- iTunes & Wi-Fi file sharing, WebDAV & SMB file sharing
- HD Player supports many playing modes: normal mode, repeat mode and shuffle mode