We put together a list of the best book catalog apps for iPhone and iPad.
The Best Book Catalog Apps for iPhone and iPad
9 May 2021, by AppPicker
A simple and beautiful layout of My Book Library Manager app for iPhone will help you keep track of the amazing books you come across. This is a top book catalog app that can be a great help when friends and family suggest books to you and you never know where to write them down and eventually forget. It can help you to create a personal library of books.
- Information is retrieved directly from Amazon and iBooks Store
- Add manually (not via search), or SCAN BARCODE
- Snap picture of cover when manually adding a book
- Includes charts of top books for all genres
- Book Genius feature (find similar titles)
BookBuddy Library Manager app is a powerful book management app that gives you access to your entire book catalog, anywhere. This app is the best iPhone app for managing your book library, it is cleanly designed, fun and easy; it allows you to quickly find any book in your library, share your favorite books, and keep track of borrowed and lent books.
- Seamlessly sync your BookBuddy library across all your devices using iCloud or Dropbox
- Multitask seamlessly on iPad with full Split View support in iOS 9
- Supports large book collections. Some users manage more than 10,000 books!
- Keep track of where your books are, which books you’ve borrowed, and to whom you’ve loaned books
- Import from other popular book catalog apps
CLZ Books is the best iPhone app for your book collection that allows you to easily catalog your book collection. This book database app for iPhone keeps book details and cover images. What you need is just to scan ISBN barcodes with your camera!
- Scanning ISBN barcodes with your device camera
- Searching an online book database by author and title
- Share your app subscription to other mobile devices, without paying again
- Sync your book database between devices (e.g. your phones and tablets)
- View and share your book list online, using the CLZ Cloud viewer website
Manage your book library with My Library Basic iPhone app. My Library Basic, a good iPhone app for your books, has been created for book lovers to manage book collections. What you have to do is simply scan the barcode, then the app will retrieve book information and store it in your iPhone. Alternatively, you can enter the book information manually and capture the book cover photo as well. Other app features include:
- Search for books by title or author
- Edit the book information
- Find out the recently entered books
With the BookScanner App, you can quickly and easily scan the barcode off the back of the book to find the critical information you need to know. Your scanned books will save to a history list for easy reference later on. With this best book scanning app for iPhone, you will find the quiz number, ATOS (also ZPD) level, points, word count, interest level, and via an in-app-purchase, Lexile information as well. Your history can be referenced from within the app, or you can email, print, or share PDF and CSV files of your scanned book list as well.
- Highly rated, no gimmicks, no ads, total privacy
- Always up to date
- Custom screens for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices to fit the specific screen size
- Support for landscape mode and split view