If you love to play golf, want to learn how or want to improve your game then check out our list of the best golfing apps for the iPad.
The best iPad apps for golf
6 May 2020, by Cherry Mae Torrevillas
With Hole19 Golf GPS won’t need to waste money on expensive range finders or fancy gadgets! Hole19 is the best, FREE golf GPS app that gives you accurate distances everywhere on the course and keeps your rounds stored in one place. With more than 43,000 golf courses available, Hole19 is THE app that actually works with Apple Watch! With this game you will:
- GPS Rangefinder - Accurately measure shot distances to the front, back, and center of the green and all key hazards and targets on over 43,000 golf courses in 201 countries.
- Digital Scorecard - Track your score during every round and save every golf shot you take in one place. Stableford and Stroke Play scoring systems currently available.
- Apple Watch Compatibility - Check GPS distances of every golf course right on your wrist.
- Discover Courses - Use our course ratings and reviews to find the best golf courses to play.
- Share With Friends - Hole19’s a social golf app; share your progress and your love of the game with our active community of golf enthusiasts and on your other social media channels.
TrackMyGolf Golf GPS is the app featured in "Golf Digest" Feb 2017 edition. Auto track shots + GPS distance using Apple Watch with built-in swing & putt analysis. Turn your Apple Watch into a Garmin golf watch, except this has more features. Our mind-blowing technology has been featured on Google I/O, Golf News, Mashable, IGN, and more.
- Stand-alone on Apple Watch
- TrackMyGolf uses the Apple Watch to automatically detect your swing
- Know exactly how far you are from the hole with measured distance to holes and hazards, for 35,000+ golf courses around the world
- No need for Internet connection
Golf is more fun if you know where and how to locate the ball.
- Tracks your position on a course
- High-contrast mapping functions
- Suggests useful clubs to use for any purpose
- Complete offline mapping functions
- Complete data syncing functions
TheGrint app is a golf society. Our golfers can get a Golf Handicap (USGA compliant), GPS for 37,000+ courses worldwide, the best performance stats suite, Live Scoring, Matches / Games and much more. Be a part of TheGrint and stay connected with your golf buddies, see their Scores, like their golf pictures and trash talk their game.
- Full Suite of Stats to learn about your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Live Scoring - Compete with other foursomes in real time
- Ryder Cup Format competitions
- Score Tracking and Pro-Like Performance Stats