Squid is a simple way to track the number of times you worked out in a week and compete with friends. We know that people generally have a weekly workout goal, so this app helps you stay consistent and motivated.
Don’t be a Squid
Squid status is reserved for users that don’t log at least 1 workout in a given week. The objective is to not be the squid within your friend group. Workout counts are reset each week, so every week is a new week where you can be at the top.
- Simple workout logging of an activity and a location.
- History, intuitively depicting your past workouts so you can see how consistent you have been over time
- Ability to view friend’s workout history
- Squid Slap your friends, motivate your friends to workout
- Activity Feed to keep an eye on which of your friends are working out and getting slapped