Join my friend Sunny as he sets off to explore the sounds of the city on a hot summer’s day. Listen to the cars zooming, kids playing & sirens whirling ... there’s music everywhere. Let’s have a hootenanny! Find the rhythm and sing along!
Sunny’s Hootenanny teaches children how to identify the three elements of music: melody, harmony and rhythm and encourages them to listen to the world around them.
* Groundbreaking mix of handcrafted stop-motion animation with innovative interaction and cinematics
* Touch, tilt and drag the screen to explore the world of Windy & friends
* Original music, narration, and sound effects
* Three reading modes included for your enjoyment: Read to Me, Read Myself, and Autoplay
* Language support in English and French; toggle languages on-the-fly
* Musical Soundboard allows reader to play instruments with Windy and her friends
* Visual Word Map promotes word association in both languages
* “Parents only" area safely separates adult controls from child-friendly content
To learn more about Windy and Friends, visit www.windyandfriends.com
Visit us: www.loudcrow.com
Follow us: twitter.com/loudcrowinc
Like us: facebook.com/loudcrow