Why use WideClick instead of Camera app to make a panorama? It uses a different stitching technique that does not wrap horizontal edges in your photos, such as in photos of buildings.
WideClick Panorama is a professional high quality image stitcher for iOS (and Mac.) It uses a mathematical image matching technique called homography, that has an advantage over other apps of this type. It does not warp horizontal edges in the panorama, making it ideal for photographing architectural scenes.
• Create stunning high resolution panoramas using the device's camera.
• Employ the integrated Aviary image editor, accessible from the options menu for all panoramas in the gallery. Enhance, add text, frame and much more.
Image editing options: Enhance (Hi-Def, Illuminate, Color Fix), filter effects, frames, stickers, crop, rotate, brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, draw, text, redeye, whiten, blemish and Meme.
• Beautiful, powerful and meticulously designed app interface provides an enjoyable and productive user experience.
• Build custom panoramas or creatively blend images into photo montages from the camera roll of Photos using the Build pane.
• Share your panoramas with friends and family through email, print them or save to camera roll, including photo originals.
• Employs the homography method to avoid curvature of straight edges, a common disadvantage of other apps of this type. (Check out "homography" on Wikipedia!)