The NEW American Airlines Federal Credit Union Mobile Banking App is now certified for mobile devices. This app is available FREE for Credit Union members.
You’ll continue to enjoy access to these standard features:
- View account balances and transaction history.
- Make a transfer to and from your Credit Union accounts.
- Pay bills through Bill Pay.
- Make mobile deposits.
- Locate a surcharge-free ATM, American Airlines Credit Union branch or ATM, or a CO-OP Shared Branch Network® location near you.
Now you can also enjoy these new features:
- Use Touch ID on a supported iPhone® or iPad® for easy, secure sign in.
- New online banking users can enroll directly from the mobile app.
- Enjoy a unified online banking experience, whether you access your account online, on your iPhone® or on your iPad®.
- Enjoy improved payment experience for credit cards and mortgages.
- Send and receive secure messages to the Credit Union about your account.
- Access real-time balances and history for credit cards and mortgages.
- Make a transfer to other members at the Credit Union.
- Access budgeting and finance tools from any device
- Access TurboTax® mobile tax-filing services.
- Access your credit score through SavvyMoney from any device.
- Apply for consumer loans and open secondary accounts from any device.
- Set up external accounts and transfer funds to and from accounts outside the Credit Union.
- Access electronic statements and notices when you enroll in eStatements.
- Access various account services, including stop payment, check copies and checkbook reorders.
- Access various card services, including debit and credit card travel notifications and balance-transfer requests.
Check with your wireless carrier for any fees that may apply. All terms applicable to online banking apply to mobile services. All password changes will need to be completed or verified on your PC or laptop.
(1) The Federal Reserve has standard requirements for all financial institutions that govern the number of transfers and withdrawals on all savings accounts. Each month, you are limited to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your savings account made by telephone, online banking, mobile banking, pre-authorized transfer, transfer for overdraft protection, transfers made by check, Visa® Debit Card, draft or similar order. Transfer requests made in person or by ATM are unlimited.
(2) Bill Pay services must first be set up through online banking before access is given
through mobile services.
(3) Mobile check deposit features are subject to eligibility requirements and deposit limits. Visit AACreditUnion.org to learn more.
CO-OP Network is a registered trademark of CO-OP Financial Services. iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Federally insured by NCUA. American Airlines Credit Union and the Flight Symbol are marks of American Airlines, Inc.