Join the conversation with OpenAccess Chat. Developed specifically for people who are Deaf or hard of hearing, OpenAccess Chat helps you be part of the conversation.
- Have a conversation in a noisy environment
- Helps Deaf students learn English and the art of conversation
- Be part of the conversation
Simply open the app and tap, to chat!
Support for multiple external keyboards and even Braille displays.
Other features Include:
• Customisable text sizes and colours.
• Customise and remember preferred conversation styles.
• Split screen with spin function allows conversation on single device
• Intuitive shortcuts in line with Apple product accessibility.
• Ability to share conversations via email.
• Bluetooth paring to enable conversation between multiple devices.
• Quick Scripts to allow you to pre-type commonly used phrases and use them quickly.
• Bubble conversation style, better for smaller devices.
• Review button to view and share your conversation from the chat screen.
• Rename the conversation participants.
• Real time Text.
• Conversation typing indicator so you can see who is still composing a message.