This application allows you to set the YAMAHA YZF-R1 / R1M equipped with YRC through a smartphone.
YRC Setting is an application that can operate the 2015 model YAMAHA YZF-R1/R1M equipped with YRC (*1) through a tablet or smartphone. It has the same operational feel as the vehicle's YRC, and allows you to determine settings without worrying about time or location. Download vehicle-setting conditions, and then upload the settings you have made on your tablet or smartphone back to the vehicle. Settings can be recorded and managed in a variety of ways. Exchanging data with friends means non-stop fun. Now, put this in your pocket and get out on the circuit!
■With YRC Setting you can do...
Reproduce the look of your vehicle’s dashboard, and specify individual control parameters that mimic its feel.
Vehicle data can be downloaded and setting changes can be uploaded to the vehicle.
In a list view display format, settings can be determined while comparing each control value.
Setting changes can be uploaded to the vehicle.
Data exported from the Y-TRAC application (*2) can be edited.
*1) YAMAHA Ride Control (system for storing and managing various electronic control levels)
*2) CCU data analysis application (requires separate installation)
• To use some features of this application, you will need an Internet connection via mobile data communication or wireless LAN.
• Please use the application safely, and observe traffic rules and precautions.
• Please use only when the motorcycle is stopped in a safe location.
• It is not guaranteed that the app will operate in all vehicles. Installation position and the installation method of the CCU may affect its accuracy, sensitivity and operation.
• It is not guaranteed that the numbers displayed in this application are accurate.