Invite your friends to an event and see their location as they Meet You There!
Tired of wondering when your friends will show up to your outing? Tired of getting texts on the road asking where you are? Meet You There is for you!
• Find locations of interest on a map
• Create events at those locations for a certain time
• Invite your friends by email, text, or other ways
• Accept or decline invitations
• See where your friends are on a map
• Know when your friends will arrive
• See who arrived first—or last (“Last one there buys!”)
• No more texting while driving just to say you are on the way—your friends already know!
Here's how it works. Say you want to meet your friends for lunch next Tuesday. You search for the restaurant and create an event for that location. Then you share the event with your friends. You could email them the link, text them, or whatever. When they get the link, they can either install the app or, if they already have it installed, their phone will open the link in the Meet You There app. They will see the event information (location and time), and either accept or deny the event. Assuming they accept it, all they have to do is select the event to see everybody's location on a map, and to start sharing their location with the other attendees. It's easy!
We think Meet You there is not only fun, but also more efficient. Instead of trying to describe your location in words (“I'm about halfway between Horton and Carter on Duke Street"), your location is automatically shared with your friends. No more dangerous text messages while driving (don't do that!), and no more wondering where people are.
Simple. Safe. Efficient. Fun. Meet You There!