Tombooks revolutionizes score reading and offers violinists a unique experience:
Play Vivaldi’s “Spring” accompagnied by a full orchestra, just like in a concert hall!
The STUDIO provides a quick and effective way to learn the piece. Whether you are an amateur or highly skilled violin player, you can be accompanied by a full orchestra that has been recorded live in high fidelity sound. You can adjust the tempo of the orchestral accompaniment to correspond to your level of skill, personalize the score with your annotations, print your annotated score and record your playing.
The LIBRARY is a veritable social network dedicated to classical music. It allows you to share your recordings and annotated scores with fellow enthusiasts.
• Interactive sheet music of Vivaldi’s “Spring” with orchestral accompaniment
• Functions that allow the orchestral accompaniment to be played slower or faster without any loss of sound quality
• Function: record
• Personalised annotation of scores
• Print and send emails of scores — annotated or not
• A social network where you can share your recordings, annotated scores and opinions