ZoneSurvey is a hazardous materials survey tool used to help prepare hazardous materials commodity flow studies. Emergency management field personnel use the App to record transportation and hazard class types for both rail and roadway transportation. Simply install the App, enter the Agency Id and Password to download a survey work order with exact location. Simple transportation and hazard class pick lists make it easy to record hazards data. Each survey record is automatically timestamped with location. When the survey is complete, you can upload the completed survey for access by emergency management personnel using the ZoneStudy App.
With ZoneSurvey you can eliminate time-consuming forms, improve hazards survey accuracy, and eliminate re-key of survey data by emergency management staff.
- Fully automated work orders provide exact survey location and instructions.
- Each hazard survey record is automatically timestamped with the GPS location.
- Transportation and hazard class pick lists streamline data capture.
- Only authorized staff may claim work orders and upload completed surveys.
- Includes common collection of rail and roadway transportation types from the Emergency Response Guide.
- All major hazard classes are included.
- Multiple hazard classes may be selected for entry in addition to related hazard identification numbers (optional).
Note: ZoneSurvey can only be used in conjunction with hazards survey work orders created by active ZoneStudy subscribers.