Granny Fixit and the Pirate
‘Look at the parrots! Pink and blue. Grey and purple, green ones too. Parrots parrots everywhere. One on the wardrobe One on the chair.’
Have fun and help your child learn English with this new ELI teaching app!
Stage 1 - Young ELI Readers - below A1 Adapted for children aged 6
When Jill and Ahmed find themselves by magic on a pirate ship they meet sad Pirate Bill. He has no pirate hat, treasure or parrot! But with Granny Fixit around no one stays sad for long!
A cool and modern tale with games and interactive activities that teach Primary School children English while having fun.
· Fantastic animation effects on every screen.
· Super-cool function allows you to record your own voice telling the story or inventing a new one!
· Read-to-me with karaoke highlighting to help follow the text.
· Self-correcting exercises which you can save.
· Fun games.
· “Listen and Repeat” section helps improve pronunciation and intonation.
Words and grammar carefully chosen from the English taught in the first 5 years of Primary School around the world. More than 40 years’ experience in children’s educational publishing and ELI’s dedicated editorial team guarantee the educational quality of this app.
About ELI Publishing:
Go to www.elireaders.com/appreaders to find out more about the full range of amazing ELI App Readers.