Immerse yourself in the beautiful, interactive world of Giraffe's Preschool Playground 2. Take learning to the next level -- your kids will have so much fun while they learn so many things. Perfect for ages 2 to 5, Giraffe is always there to guide and reward you.
**** FEATURES ****
- Endless play. No menus, just continuous educational fun that goes on and on.
- Each game mode is intelligently designed to guide your preschooler and to know when they're done and automatically move on to the next game.
- Adorable Giraffe talks and plays, keeping kids on track and having fun.
- Comes with a FREE download, an mp3 of the amazing new kids song, My Best Friend Giraffe. Parents will tell you, this alone makes the game worth the price!
- Many updates are already in the works, bringing exciting new game modes and content!
**** GAME MODES ****
1. TRACING. Use your finger to draw the letter or number. It's amazingly fun to fill in the letters/numbers. Giraffe will make sure you stay within the lines, and let you know when you've got it right.
2. PUZZLES. Drag the mixed up animal puzzle pieces into place. Brand new puzzle technology that's actually easy for kids to complete, and so rewarding to see the finished puzzle come together. Pieces snap into place with a lively animation, so there's no guesswork involved.
3. NUMBERS. Help Giraffe find the number he's looking for.
4. LETTERS. Help Giraffe find the right letter.
5. SHAPES. Identify the correct shape for Giraffe and he'll be happy as pie.
6. MATCHING GAME. Tap the tiles to turn them over and see which silly animals are hiding. Find all the matches for Giraffe.
7. COUNTING. Ten of Giraffe's friends are scattered about, tap on each one to round them up and count them.
8. PIANO. Take a break and play the piano for a bit. Giraffe automatically knows when you're done and moves on to the next mode.
9. SHADOW MATCH. Can you identify the animal Giraffe is looking for, just by looking at the animals shadows or silhouettes? An inventive mode that kids love to play!
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org