Everybody who has been through the dilemma after a traffic accident knows what this is about. Besides having all this trouble and the dents in your car there are many hidden challenges that are coming up on the victim of the accident. Insurance companies, car repair shop, lawyers and courts demand documents, experts reports, bills and receipts, photos and in most cases a sketch of the sequence of events that led to the accident.
Don’t give yourself such a hard time: Draw your diagram with just a few taps from our library of vehicles, roads and traffic signs. you may also use your own pictures. Print your work. Done!
Instructions for use:
1. Depict the event
2. Create your professional sketch with just a few taps out of a selection of vehicles, roads and traffic signs.
3. Print and send to necessary parties.
You can drag, rotate, increase and decrease the size of all objects.
Accident Diagram is free to use and will always be free. There are certain features that you can unlock with Accident Diagram Plus, such as Add Custom images (from photo library or copied images), no Watermark on diagrams you print and to no Ads. You can purchase optional Accident Diagram Plus packages as an in-app purchase. If you choose to purchase Accident Diagram Plus, payment will be charged to your iTunes account.
The basic version of the app is available for free, but have some limitations like
1. Images that you save are watermarked.
2. Pdf files are also watermarked.
3. The app serves advertisements.
4. You cannot use custom images.
If you want to use the Full Version of the app, we have included auto-renewable subscription of 1-Month, 6-Month and Yearly subscription.
Benefits of FULL Version.
1. Images and PDF’s are no longer watermarked.
2. The annoying Ads won’t be there.
3. Now you can copy any image from web or any app and add it in Accident Diagram.
4. Also you can use Camera or Photogallery to add custom images to app.
The app have 3 type of subscriptions.
1 Month subscription:
In this you will be charged $9.99 each month.
6 Month subscription:
In this you will be charged at the rate of $8.3 per month.
In this you will be charged at the rate of $5.8 per month.
These subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage the subscriptions and can be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.