UAS Logger is a RC / UAV flight logging system. With the system you can:
Create aircraft to be logged. Information pertaining to aircraft such as:
- Type, name, ESC size and brand, motor model, registration no, purchase date.
- Previous flights, time and distance. Used for aircraft summary information.
Create entries for all your batteries. Information stored includes:
- Name, C-rating, capacity, no of cells.
- Summary information includes lowest voltage, discharge cycle count and charge cycle count.
Log flight information for fixed wing, multi-rotors and helicopters.
- You can log start time, end time, duration. One of these fields can be locked for auto calculation.
- Geolocation of site.
- Batteries used for flight
Aircraft summary information includes:
- Total distance, shortest distance, average distance and longest distance.
- Total duration, longest flight duration, shortest flight duration and average flight duration.
Battery logs are kept for all full charge, storage charge and discharges.
A great feature of UAS Logger is that you can tag your batteries and aircraft with a simple QR code. You can then use this QR code create aircraft and battery logs by just scanning the code.