With Scan Plus, turn your iPhone and iPod Touch into portable scanners for documents, photos, paper notes, cards, whiteboards, receipts, invoices, contracts or any other kind of paper or text. It also creates high quality PDF files & JPEG images. Share images through email, print and cloud services!
*** What can Scan Plus do? ****
Scan Plus converts any kind of document into a digital copy.
Use your device camera or upload from your photo library to scan and edit documents.
SCAN PLUS FEATURES:
* Batch Capturing:
- Capture multiple images/pages at the same time for one file.
* Corner and edge cropping:
- Remove unwanted corners, edges or sections of documents, papers, notes, etc.
* Filter enhancements:
- Filter images with black & white, gray scale, lighten, brightness and contrast.
* PDF Quality:
- Set the quality of your pdf files as low, medium and high. For the best & clearest PDFs, choose High quality.
* Multiple PDF Sizes:
- Set and share PDFs in multiple sizes such as US Letter, A3, A4, A5 Business Card and US Legal.
* "Email To Me" (Scan Plus Exclusive feature):
- Set up multiple personal or work email addresses as default for quicker sharing of documents!
* Tag Sorting:
- Set tags to your files for better sorting. Tags such as business cards, receipts, notes, personal documents, photos, etc.
- Share files as pdf or single images as JPEG
- Email files or single images
- Print files via Air Print! (Must have an Air Print printer)
* Save to the Cloud :
- With Scan Plus Pro, you may share files to:
- Search bar for searching through files.
- Use the iOS "Open In" feature to open PDF files in other PDF reading apps on your device such as iBooks.
- Fax your files with fax apps on your device using iOS "Open In". (Must have fax apps already installed on your device)
- Re-Arrange the order of pages.
- Name and rename your files.
- Rotate images to left, right and upside down.
- Updates are always free -
Like us on Facebook to keep up with future updates, faq's and contact support!
***Tips for scanning with camera:
√ When using your camera, make sure the document your scanning is laying on a flat surface.
√ If the item your scanning is a light color, make sure the background is a bit darker or vise versa for better quality image.
√ Make sure there is light in the area or use the camera flash.
√ Make sure the item you are scanning (capturing) is evenly matched up with the camera screen.
√ Hold device as still as possible for better image capturing!
Scan Plus is in no way affiliated with Dropbox, Box, Ever note, Sky Drive, Google Drive or any other service displayed in this app!
All cloud services and their icons are all trademarks & proprietary of Saanvi Technologies