The most comprehensive civil helicopters performance data in your pocket - made by aviation professionals.
- for all of devices - iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- for all of helicopters categories - Turboshaft and Piston
- side by side multiple models compare tool
- interactive range map for multiple models
- HD images
- database and newsfeed updated daily
- offline mode - data stored in local database and available without Internet connection
- database updated first time when device is online
- light data traffic - all data stored in local database
- with whole month of free subscription for database updates
- Advanced Search, Sort, Filter & Compare
- Newsfeed to keep you informed of latest developments
- Select favourite aircrafts for your fleet
- iOS 9 compatible (code migrated to Swift 2)
- Range map to remember last used position/location
- Pull-down to refresh news/database in newsfeed screen
Made in Swift. Powered by Core Data. Exclusively on App Store.
AirDB - Civil Helicopters Catalog is even more than just an catalog - it is the app with helicopters database that allowed you multiple helicopters comparison based on detailed and daily updated helicopters data.
You can read about Jet, Turboprop and Piston model helicopters news and aviation news. You can sort and filter helicopters information based on more than 20 criteria and aviation metrics both on US Imperial or Metrics system.
This unique civil helicopters - aviation app is available for all devices: iPhone, iPad and even for iPod Touch.
Your best aviation app you can simple use as helicopters catalog or as your helicopters identifier app or simply stay updated with aviation and helicopters news. All of provided data and informations was available only in business aviation magazine or in business aviation insider blogs - now you can have it with you all the time even when you are offline. Make your own civil helicopters comparison table and work on specific helicopter analysis and helicopter review.
Include helicopters descriptions of all available manufacturers as: Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell, Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter), MD (McDonnell Douglas Helicopter Systems), Robinson, Kazan, Russian Helicopters, Kamov, PZL Swidnik, Enstrom and Marenco Swisshelicopter.
Listed helicopter models:
- AgustaWestland: AW119 Ke, AW119Kx, AW109 Power, AW109 GrandNew, AW139, AW149, AW101, AW169, AW189, AW609
- Sikorsky: S-300C, S-300CBi, S-333, S-434, S-76C++, S-76D, H-92, S-92
- Airbus Helicopters (Eurocopter): EC120 B Colibri, AS350 B3e Ecureuil, EC130 T2 Ecureuil, AS355 NP Ecureuil, EC145, EC175, AS365 N3e Dauphin, EC155 B1 Dauphin, AS332 L1e Super Puma, EC225, EC225e, EC145 T2, AS350 B2 Ecureuil, AS332 C1e, EC135 Hermes, EC135 T3/P3
- Bell: 206L-4, 407GX, 407, 429, 412, HUEY II, 505 Jet Ranger X, 429WLG, 412EPI, 407GT, 525
- MD: 530F, 520N, 500E, 600N, Explorer
- Russian Helicopters: Kazan Aktai, Kazan Ansat, Kamov Ka-62, MIL Mi-38, Kazan Mi-17, Kazan Ka-226T, Kazan Mi-8/17, Mi-171A2
- PZL-Swidnik: SW-4, W-3A Sokol
- Robinson: R22 Beta II, R44 Raven I, R44 Raven II, R66
- HAL: Dhruv
- Enstrom: F-28F, 280FX, 480B
- Marenco Swisshelicopter: SKYe SH09