Help children succeed in the Year 6 National Tests for Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
Achieve offers a tried and tested formula for raising attainment in the Year 6 National Tests (SATs). Schools have been using Achieve revision and practice questions books for over 10 years to improve children’s National Test results and this tried and tested method is available for iPad so that children can revise anywhere.
This version is ideal for schools as it enables up to 10 children to revise on the same device. Teachers are able to monitor the revision progress of each child and can reset the app and clear all scores to allow another 10 children to revise. There is also a single-user version of this app available for home use.
Achieve 100 – Year 6 Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling app includes:
• 6 quizzes made up of 160 interactive questions covering the topics that will be tested in the Year 6 national tests (SATs) from 2016.
• There are three Grammar quizzes, 1 Punctuation quiz and 2 Spelling Quizzes.
• 50 bonus questions covering more demanding topics can be unlocked when children get enough questions right.
This app will:
• Familiarise children with the style of questions that will be set in the 2016 National Tests.
• Build children’s ability to concentrate in a test situation.
• Help to identify children’s strengths and weaknesses to help guide revision.
• Allow teachers to keep track of individual scores, the number of questions attempted, and the time spent on each quiz.
• Enable teachers to clear all scores and reset individual pupil data.