Calendars are a great tool for productivity, but think how much better they would be if you could put a picture with them? Maybe you see a flyer of an event that you want to attend, or just want to put a picture of the coffee shop in your event invite.
ImageCal make that process easy by letting you upload an image to a hosting provider your choice and generating a public URL. It can create a new event instantly using that URL, or copy it to the Clipboard to paste it in existing events.
• Quickly click an image, or choose from your Photo Library
• Cloud integration: Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and OneDrive
• Calendar integration: works with all your existing iOS calendars
• Create new calendar events instantly!
• Copy generated URL to Clipboard and paste anywhere