Inspire your child and spark their excitement for reading!
From the most trusted brand in children’s publishing, this app’s ever-growing selection of fun stories and real-life articles — plus playful, skill-based bonus puzzles, videos and more — lets kids engage with what interests them most. Not only will they enjoy reading, they’ll look forward to doing it every day.
Try FREE for 30 days and get:
• Unlimited access to hundreds of fun and fascinating fiction stories and nonfiction articles
• Three reading modes to customize for readers, beginning readers and pre-readers
• Engaging bonus activities, including captivating videos, skill-building puzzles and playful quizzes
• New stories, articles and activities added weekly (if not sooner!)
• Advertisement-free, safe and secure environment
Highlights Every Day is the perfect down time or together time activity that helps kids build character, confidence and school skills!
Founded by educators Dr. Garry and Caroline Myers in 1946, Highlights was built on the belief that “Children Are the World’s Most Important People™.” Today, 70 years later, every “Fun with a Purpose™” product is still designed to help children become their best selves: creative, curious, caring and confident.
Available for phone and tablet.
• Subscribe to Highlights Every Day from Highlights for Children and get 30 Days Free! Then, it’s only $4.99 per month for 4 new activities delivered every day. That’s just 17¢ per day for 4 new daily activities!
• New content is delivered daily at 12 a.m. PT.
• The first payment will be charged to your iTunes account on the first day following your 30-Day Free Trial, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Account will identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Rather, cancelling the subscription will disable auto-renewal at the end of the current cycle.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.