Be prepared for disaster. The Southern Nevada Community Preparedness app will help you prepare and plan for how to respond to a disaster in your area.
Using the Southern Nevada Community Preparedness app, you will be able to:
• Share your status with your selected contacts with the push of a button.
• Receive critical emergency alerts via push notification.
• Locate Southern Nevada’s emergency shelters.
• View up-to-date evacuation route maps.
• Get the latest news and weather for the Southern Nevada area.
• Create a personalized Emergency Preparedness Plan by answering five basic questions.
Once Your Plan is generated, it is stored on your smartphone and can easily be shared with family members and friends. Your Plan comprises:
• An Emergency Supply Kit Checklist tailored to your needs.
• A Customized Emergency Food Supply Shopping List.
• An Emergency Communications Plan to notify your loved ones of your status
• Critical information to prepare your home for impending disaster.
Learn about the various emergency situations that Southern Nevada residents are most likely to face in five integrated eGuides:
• Emergency Preparedness for Pet Owners