The animation app your were waiting for!
Create flipbook-style animations and export them as animated GIFs, movies, or layered SVGs. Open your drawings in your favorite vector-editing program and let your creations have a new life!
- onion-skinning to get a better sense of your animation frames
- quick preview
- timeline view with frame reordering
- unlimited undo
- awesome duo tone palette
- 6 frames per second! (who needs more than that)
- up to 100 frames per animation
- share your GIFs via email, Twitter, Instagram and many other platforms
- save your animation as SVG! \o/
- adaptive layout to screen orientation
- backup all your animations to a ZIP file for safe keeping (you never know)
- easily duplicate frames and animations to generate alternate versions
How animation restore works:
- create and send yourself the zipped backup
- when you want to restore your backup, go to the application where you are keeping it and select Open In… MovePix
- if you mess with the original backup (eg: add/change frames) process may not work although data will be overwritten only if backup is compatible with the MovePix file structure
- if you attempt to restore a lot of animations to a device that has low RAM (eg: moving 100s of animations from an iPhone 6+ to an iPhone 4S) the process may crash when the thumbnails are being re-generated. The animations themselves will be unchanged. You can still re-generate the thumbnails by opening an animation, making a minor change, and tapping Preview. This will force a refresh of the animation files.