Welcome to Pittsville Pharmacy Online. Pittsville Pharmacy has implemented Internet services designed to provide "real" benefits for our pharmacy customers. These include refilling your prescriptions and looking at your medication profile online, real-time. By choosing the "Fill/View Prescriptions" tab you can now view your personal prescription profile, drug information, request refills, and sign-up for our e-mail prescription refill reminder service..
Our commitment to you is to provide the highest service, safest products, and friendliest staff at our pharmacy or over the Internet.
Transferring Your Prescription:
Having your prescriptions filled at multiple pharmacies could lead to harmful drug interactions. Give us the name of the pharmacy that your prescription was previously filled at, as well as the name of the medication, and we will do the rest.
We accept most major insurance plans. Please present your current prescription insurance card when you bring in a valid prescription.
We have pharmacists certified in giving shingles vaccinations and we will bill your insurance.
Save money by choosing generics! Generic substitutes are required by law to contain the same active ingredients as their brand name countparts, which means you get the same drug for less!
Ease of Use:
If you have trouble opening prescription bottles, ask about our Easy Open Caps. If there are children in your home, we offer the standard child-resistant caps as well.
We have a pharmacist certified in Diabetic Counseling. Let us schedule a consultation to discuss ways to better manage your diabetes.
Over the Counter:
We have a large variety of over the counter items in stock. If we do not have what you are looking for, in most cases, we can order it and have it here the next business day.
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates