Fitzgeralds Pharmacy was established in 1963 by Jerry Fitzgerald. The goal of Fitzgeralds Pharmacy is to be your families choice for all your prescriptions and wellness needs. Since opening, the staff at Fitzgeralds has always strived to welcome everyone with a smile and be available to answer all your questions when it comes to your familys prescription needs.
We know your time is important thats why we work hard to exceed all your expectations. Our professional staff is making sure that we fill every prescription with the accuracy you require and as quickly as possible. Stop in at one of our three locations Bethel, Seaman and Williamsburg to see how we can help you.
In addition to handling all your prescriptions, we also offer Immunizations to help keep the family healthy. If you are in need of vitamins dont forget our large selection of wellness items!
In need of a gift? Shop Fitzgeralds we have added gifts, cards, Yankee Candles and many other very nice items for your enjoyment.
Stop in and see why people continue to have all of their familys prescriptions filled at Fitzgeralds. You wont just be a number, and we wont make you wait hours to get your prescriptions.
If youre a Doctor or you require something unique for treating an illness, we offer compounding. Compounding is the art of mixing medications together to create a customized solution. If you need to have the dyes removed from a commercially available medication, we can work with your Doctor to create it. Having trouble finding a discontinued prescription? We can help. If your pet needs something special or they wont take the medicine your Veterinarian has prescribed, we can flavor it so they will enjoy their medicine. Stop in or call and let us help you today!
Our App Features:
- Medication Refills: Easily refill your prescriptions on the go
- Touch-to-Call: Connect with us at the touch of a button
- Medication Videos: learn about your medications
- Video Health News: doctor and pharmacist reviewed news videos and articles
- Visit Prep: health questionnaires to help your pharmacist or doctor better treat you
- Ask the Pharmacist: submit to our pharmacists
- Favorites: bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
- Automatic Updates: access breaking news with automatic content updates