EyeTV Remote provides fully-featured fast and reliable control of your EyeTV device. No more searching for the remote, as everyone in the family can have one on their phone or iPad. EyeTV Remote uses your wireless network so it doesn't suffer the drawbacks of infra-red controllers.
EyeTV Remote can be used from any room in your house, or the convenience of your arm chair. The large buttons are easy to find on the table, and you can adjust the button sensitivity to avoid accidental taps as you fumble for your phone in between the beer and peanuts.
A single tap gets you commonly used actions. Swipe buttons up, down, left or right for less used operations. The help screen explains the functionality of each button in full.
• Play, pause, record
• Skip forward and backwards (by standard or custom durations, or a frame at a time)
• Fast forward and rewind (2 speeds)
• Select channels (up, down or from a list)
• Select recordings
• Supports multiple TV tuners
• Limited program guide (showing-now and up-next for current channel, more when available)
• Open, close and maximize player windows
• Rotate between multiple windows
• Volume up, down, mute
• Sleep your computer
• Optional password protection, to stop the kids taking over.
Free companion software needs to be installed onto the OS-X computer running the EyeTV software. The companion software is 'JazzRemoteServer', and can be downloaded from www.jazzmedia.com.au/eyetv/.
Requires OS-X version 10.9 or later, EyeTV version 3.6.8 or later.
Also requires your iOS device to be on the same network as the computer running the EyeTV software.
This project is not affiliated with Geniatech nor Elgato Systems. EyeTV is a trademark of Elgato Systems and/or Geniatech.
©2016 Jazz Media Pty Ltd.