Bringing the love of food back by creating a Social Network for foodies united by a Passion for food.
If you’re a self-confessed foodie, i.e. hunger for new flavours and restaurants every week, take geeky pictures of what you eat or an eternal recipe hunter; then the Kibitz community is for you.
Link up with people with similar palates as you, review restaurants, create a story-board of your food experiences, ask for recommendations from fellow foodies, hook-up with friends to check out the new restaurant in town and see an Eat-Map of reviewed restaurants around you.
So with Kibitz, when you’re peckish you’re never without options.
1) Kibitz Feed - Surfaces your very own feed with the freshest posts about your favourite stories, updates, events, recommendations and reviews by people curated by you.
Kibitz lets you Tag your Posts with - Status, Photo, or by Location making them easy to discover.
2) EatMap - See the most popular recommendations in the vicinity with one simple tap.
3) MyStory - Create a story-board of your food experiences in one place. Add a stream of photos and videos to mark a memorable gastronomic experience at a popup restaurant or your latest tryst with a new flavour at the local supper club along with brief 100 char. descriptions.
Now share your MyStory to let fellow kibitzers see food through your eyes.
4) MyEvents - Get notified about popular food events, supper clubs & restaurant promotions around you & discover the best your city has to offer. Or, plan your very own. You can choose a place, time and friends for an informal potluck or the new restaurant in town.
5) Restaurant reviews: The traditional ‘star’ rating system that most review sites use has become passé. With kibitz, there is no grey area. You either recommend it or you don’t.
You can also add a quick context to your recommendation by saying what that place is good for – like price was moderate, ideal for family dinner/ happy hours etc.
6) askK: Ask your curated food social network for recommendations for that special night out if you’re stuck for ideas.
Follow us on Facebook (kibitzconnect); Twitter (@kibitzk) or visit kibitzconnect.com for more.