Measure heart rate and stress with a smart health tracking app loved by 2 million users. See fitness & lifestyle trends by connecting data from your other gadgets and apps. Featured by TechCrunch, Product Hunt, & Lifehacker.
SYNC YOUR APPLE WATCH
– Welltory provides new insights from your Apple Watch fitness data
– Best heart rate monitoring & diagnostics available
– Measure heartbeat variability by applying a finger to your phone’s camera
– Heart rate variability results with 33 stats, personalized and explained in detail
– Connect your blood pressure monitor or journal your readings for smart tracking and analysis
– Get insights for each BP reading using 7 based on latest clinical guidelines
– 120+ supported data sources to connect for day to day data monitoring
– Sync them all to understand to understand your data
– Wearables & trackers like FitBit, Garmin, MiFit, Polar, Oura, Withings
– Apps for productivity, meditation, sleep, nutrition, smart events: Runkeeper, RescueTime, GeoSci, DarkSky, SleepCycle, Lifesum, Noom, Flo, IFTTT
– Track your workout performance
– Avoid overtraining, & recover right
– Compare the impact of your activities
ALL-IN-ONE HEALTH APP
– 30+ tests on cognitive abilities, mental health, personality
– Breathing practices suggested when you really need them
– Recommendations on coping with chronic stress, panic attacks, & insomnia
– Trends and correlations on a personal dashboard
– Daily reports to sum up the day
Men's Health Magazine, 27/01/2020:
"Work Stress Could Be Killing Your Gains. Is work, not working out, the cause of gym burnout?
In addition to insufficient sleep, a poor diet, and alcohol, the mental strain of work blocks testosterone production and grinds your recovery to a halt. In a University of Texas study, chilled-out students were able to improve their leg press after 72 hours of recovery, but those living with chronic stress became weaker over the same period.
Keeping tabs on both mental and physical toll is crucial. The solution is heart-rate variability training. You can measure how well you’ve recovered from your last session. High variability signals that you’re ready to push, low variability means a day of stretching and high-nutrient food.
If you want to make your training plan stick, track heart rate variability at home with Welltory. Best for beginners, the free version uses your phone’s camera to measure your HRV. The data is easy to read, giving scores for mood, energy, and stress. You won’t miss a beat."
The American Heart Association recommends HRV assessment for ambulatory ECG, EKG or cardiogram interpretation.
Northamptonshire Chamber, UK:
"Welltory, a startup, provides an overview of your lifestyle and aims to bring meaning to all of that data you are collecting but not really using. Welltory will take it and add it to the rich tapestry of who you are and what activities sap your energy and which ones restore you."
PRICING & TERMS
Welltory is free to download and use. With the upgrade to Welltory Pro, there are two auto-renewing subscriptions:
$12.99 per month
$79.99 per year (only $6.67 a month)
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off in the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
– Welltory integrates with the Apple Health app.
Terms of service: https://welltory.com/terms/
We store your data in the cloud, honoring your privacy & safety.