ELSEnergy is an App for an EMA approved LEC stage 1 & 2 training course in "Energy Awareness and Reduction of Energy Consumption in the Workplace", issued by Energy Learning Solutions.
Controlling energy usage to protect the environment as well as reducing costs now plays a huge role in all our lives. This Energy Awareness Accredited Course App is based on educating people on global energy issues and what they can do in their daily lives to help understand and then reduce their energy usage.
This 2 hour course accredited by the Energy Managers Association (EMA), gives the learner an opportunity to gain a qualification in this industry, and also provide employers with a platform to gain “Low Energy Company” status by enrolling a minimum of 30% of their staff.
1. Content is available offline. You can complete the course anywhere, anytime.
2. Complete the sessions and unlock the assessments. Review your assessments when you finish.
3. Receive useful energy tips which you can apply in your day-to-day life to save energy and money. You can share the tips on social sites and help others to become more energy efficient.
4. Once you complete the course successfully, an SME Guide will be available from the Department of Energy and Climate Change which helps you to implement energy savings in your own organisation.
5. If you are connected to internet, your progress is automatically tracked and after completing the course successfully, you will receive your Course Completion Certificate via email.
- The Purpose
To help raise energy awareness and to change behaviour in the workplace. Therefore improving energy efficiency and resulting in the lowering of carbon emissions and costs.
- The Aim
The learner will be presented with the knowledge needed to raise their awareness of the impact of energy consumption (Level 1), how to monitor their energy use and apply simple behavioural changes to reduce their consumption (Level 2).
- Who should do it?
Our LEC Stage 1 & 2 training and accreditation is for EVERYONE in any sized company, from the shop floor to the boardroom. The course will equip individuals with the required skills and knowledge to reduce their personal energy consumption within the workplace. Ultimately enabling the business to embed energy efficiency as a strategic objective.
Lord Redesdale (CEO of the Energy Managers Association)
“With energy demand shortly due to outstrip supply, our organizations need to seriously consider the impact this will have both commercially and environmentally. I believe that with adequate education of employees, these companies can make a significant impact on reducing their energy consumption”
Sir Eric Peacock (Chairman of e-Careers)
“We have made significant investment in the development of this E-Learning programme as we feel that this should become a mandatory requirement in all companies. Delivering it in an engaging format, cost-effectively, ensures that organizations will see a very swift pay back through a reduction in their energy bills”