The new Good Beer Guide mobile app has been the focus of intensive technical user experience development work to deliver a host of enhanced features to both free users and subscribers.
New features accessible to all users include:
- Expanded basic search options providing listings of more pubs near you.
- Larger pub database contains enhanced listings for over 4,500 Good Beer Guide pubs and basic information on over 31,000 real ale pubs around the UK.
- Join the Good Beer Guide community with news feed and buddies social networking functions that allow you to let other users know where you are and what you are enjoying instantly.
- Share the moments with those who can't be there using integrated image capture features.
In-App subscribers get even more...
- Access even more detailed search results, including Good Beer Guide pub reviews.
- Open your Beer Book to find over 7,000 real ales with tasting notes and information of 1,400 UK breweries.
- Not sure what to pick at the bar, use the image capture feature to instantly search for a real ale, and then tag it for other visitors.
Our Auto-Renewable One Year Subscriptions costs just £4.99.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.