To be able to use ED Controls a map is mandatory. But what if you don't have a map on file? Then ED Maps provides the solution.
With ED Maps on your iPad or iPhone you can take a picture of a flight plan, sketch or a facade. You can add an existing picture you find on google or make a snapshot of your favorite navigation map. This picture or snapshot can be uploaded to your ED Controls Project and will be converted into a map.
The advantages of ED Maps:
- Start immediately without having to upload a map upfront
- Save lots of time recording and reporting
- Always current status all of the projects at hand
- Reduces failure costs through efficient communication
- Transparent and clear communication for all parties involved
With ED Controls, you monitor the quality right from the start of the project whilst saving considerable time. Any action points are immediately directed to the right persons. This way you avoid problems piling up just before completion of the project.