Paperflite is a mobile-first sales enablement platform. It adds intelligence to your sales collaterals so account executives and sales reps can drive relevant and personalized conversations with customers.
Paperflite streamlines curated content from marketing and lines up the most relevant assets in real-time to equip sales teams deliver the perfect pitch to your prospect.
How Paperflite works:
The sales enablement platform has three modules tightly integrated to align marketing and sales teams with prospects to accelerate sale cycles.
Online Publisher: Publishes streams of content curated from your enterprise-wide marketing teams to sales reps and account teams.
Paperflite App: Allows your sales teams subscribe to their favorite streams and view the latest and most relevant content. The app is powered by our analytics engine that recommends the best-rated assets that your sales reps can then choose from.
FliteView: Instantly creates personalised and branded micro-sites that are pre-loaded with content to share with your customers.
Our online publishing platform allows marketing teams to:
• Publish and distribute sales assets to users across geographies through customized streams
• Connect and synchronize your streams straight from Dropbox
• Get deep insights that can help you navigate sales cycles - Track content performance patterns, downloads and shares
The Paperflite app helps sales reps to:
• Reduce content noise by subscribing to streams of choice that air relevant content
• Follow best rated content that peer group use to close sales deals
• Create folios (storyboards) to make the perfect presentation straight from the app
• Share content with prospects instantly after a meeting through FliteView
FliteView, Our personalized console for your prospects allows:
• Sales reps to share selected content from their meetings in a single click via auto created micro-sites
• Content from multiple meetings to be available sorted and structured so your customers have an exclusive singular view
* A Paperflite account is required to access the app*