Have you ever decided on not doing something but ended up doing it anyway?
With this app you can set goals in order to remind future you to not do something. Does this sound strange?
Maybe you have an exam soon you need to study for and don't want to spend too much time on your hobbies.
Maybe you decided on not eating so much junk food.
Maybe you want to quit smoking.
It doesn't matter how big or small of an accomplishment it is, little by little, improve your quality of life.
---- Features ----
- create new goals,
- set the reason behind them (optional),
- categorize them by selecting from a list of common categories
- set Start and End dates for each goal,
- set a time to receive a notification reminding you of your goals,
- add a photo from your library that illustrates the reason you're setting the goal. (optional)
- Once per day answer wether or not you completed your goals for that day,
- Share your accomplishments on Twitter or Facebook upon completing any goal
- also on goal completion, receive a score based on how well you did at that goal. Try and get as much points as you can!
- check your overall progress on a profile screen with completion percentage, recently completed and top 3 categories with completed/failed ratios.
- make the app feel familiar by setting a background and profile image from you library
- configure how strictly the app will mark goals as failed
- set the goals list sorting by category or date
- well known monthly and weekly calendar layout
- easily check existing goals for each month/week
- integration with the Facebook and Twitter accounts set on your phone. No need for extra logins!