*** FREE FOR LIMITED TIME ***
*** Get a free copy of our SG Math Ninja P3 Guide for both SA1 and SA2 when you register as a member @ http://sgmath.ninja/. The guide comes with step by step explanation to solve common P3 math questions. ***
SG Math Ninja P3 (SA1) contains practice questions for primary 3 children in Singapore. It focuses on topics taught in school, up to the mid-year examinations. All questions are based on the national curriculum and exam papers.
Topics include Numbers up to 10,000, Addition and subtraction, Multiplication and division, and Money.
Use SG Math Ninja to go through 1 worksheet with your child every week. Each worksheet consists of 10 questions and should take less than an hour to complete. Consistent practice is more effective in learning than ad-hoc bursts of revisions for exams.
Based on past experiences with children and feedbacks from tuition centers, primary 3 children tend to start having trouble in math due to the jump in difficulty from P2 to P3. It is also important for children to build a solid foundation in P3, so as to prepare for upper primary math.
- 200 practice questions, categorised into topics and worksheets
- 30 free questions for SA2 topics (Time, Length, mass and volume, and Area and perimeter)
- Step by step solutions for all questions
- In-app drawing pad for your workings (no papers needed!)
- No internet connection required. Practise anytime and anywhere!
- One-time standard price! No limits on usage, no advertisements and no in-app purchases.
Learning can be fun too!
Join us at http://sgmath.ninja for more math activities!
If you have questions, suggestions or encounter any issues, please contact us: email@example.com.