ServiceMax Mobile for iPhone puts your service process in your pocket. A simple field-ready design helps technicians deliver flawless field service with service workflows, history and sales tools that maximize productivity and revenue. Easy to use features make everything faster, from finding the right part to troubleshooting and capturing a customer signature—reducing administrative time. Plus, Smart Sync makes working offline faster and more reliable with disconnected access to the right data and workflows.
Designed for life in the field, ServiceMax’s field-ready mobile application pairs complete field service functionality with the native capabilities of the iPhone–so that techs work faster. Field service technicians and engineers have mobile access to easily configured business processes promoting data integrity and compliance, regardless of connectivity. It’s easy to access information, eliminate paperwork, and complete work orders, so customers are billed quickly and accurately for all work performed. ServiceMax Mobile for iPhone delivers unsurpassed technician productivity and satisfaction–all on a convenient pocket-sized device.
• Delight customers by arriving on time and well equipped to solve their issue efficiently and meet SLAs
• Decrease time spent on debriefing work orders and service reports; quickly tally parts, labor and repair costs
• Improve MTTR and first time fix rates by providing access to customer, site and installed product information, social collaboration tools, inventory, warranties & contracts, SLAs, and pricing
• Speed cash flow by empowering techs to debrief work orders, generate a service report and capture signatures on the spot
• Sell more services by providing service technicians sales recommendations and access to current pricing
• Decrease time to implement by configuring once and deploying to any device– no coding needed
• Field-ready design features large targets, fewer clicks and time saving data validation
• Access to all pertinent data: entitlement verifications, customer history, location, contacts, parts, installed product, product service history, repairs, warranties and more
• Calendar views of work orders, long-term projects and tasks can be dynamically changed
• Self-dispatching lets technicians schedule work orders to make the most of their workday
• One-touch dialing and hands-free GPS navigation offer quick access to job information
• Push notifications alert technicians to updated work orders and events
• The ServiceMax Infinity Framework provides consistent process workflows that keep techs on track
• Smart Sync delivers fast, reliable offline performance using bi-directional sync and advanced offline scenarios
• Single sign on (SSO) and OAuth 2.0 support ensure faultless, secure access
• Troubleshooting gives expert access to product documents and videos
• AirPrint lets techs print a service report in the field to any AirPrint-enabled printer
• Search to quickly locate parts and products in trunk stock, work orders, technicians, accounts and more
• Real-time, automated pricing checks entitlements for accurate time and materials estimations
• Advanced data validation during data entry ensures data integrity even if connectivity is not available
• Smart Business Docs to create service reports, invoices, etc. and have customers sign them while on site
Note: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."