Welcome to Track My Mushrooms !
Track My Mushrooms is an app that allow you to create your personal database with your Mushrooms found and Routes traveled !
Choose your Mushrooms from camera or photo library and Track My Mushrooms add to your database the image and some relevant information ( the position on map, date and time ), then add your note and save your Mushrooms !
Allow Track My Mushrooms to access to your location data ,Track My Mushrooms use your location to place your pictures and your current location on the map and to track your route .
Then when you go looking for mushrooms start tracking your route , put your iPhone in your pocket and go !
Track My Mushrooms will track your route in background and when you're done save your Route !
When your route is saved you can consult it and Track My Muchrooms will show you the route on map with a line colored with a scale of greys that represents the pace on single portion of route ,that the slower portions are light grey and the faster portions are black.
Some additional functions :
- Protect your database with password or Touch ID ( if available )
- Use “Add to TMM” Action Extension to add your Mushrooms from other App
- Use Track My Mushrooms on Apple Watch for consult your database on the fly
- Track My Mushrooms syncs your database on iCloud so you will not lose your database even if you delete the app , or if you change the iPhone
-If for some reason your iCloud Database have missed some of your data saved locally you can consolidate your iCloud database from setting. This might take a bit of time, to perform the task more quickly connect your iPhone to a wifi network !
- In addition to that if you sync your database on iCloud you can consult your Mushrooms and Routes from the comfort of your living room directly from Track My Mushrooms on Apple TV !
- Use 3D Touch ( if available ) on TMM Icon to go directly on Mushrooms or Routes database
Now it's time to go looking for mushrooms!
Thanks for downloading Track My Mushrooms !
to Nicola Biagioni ( @paperino02 ) for the App idea
to Nicola Biagioni ( @paperino02 ) and Agostino Passannnante ( @AR72014 ) for the precoius support in beta testing
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.